EVENT DATES & TIMES
Cronulla Sharks v Newcastle Knights Saturday, 20 May 2023
Gates Open: 1:00pm
Bars & Food Outlets Open: 1:00pm
Curtain Raiser: 1.10pm
Game time – Sharks v Knights: 3:00pm
C.ex Coffs International Stadium – Stadium Drive, Coffs Harbour.
Public entry is via gate 1 (main entry), 6 & 7.
Tickets will NOT be available for sale onsite at the event – online pre-purchased tickets only. Tickets are SOLD OUT
– Ticketek is the only authorised ticket seller for NRL Round 12 Telstra Premiership Game Cronulla Sharks v Newcastle Knights at C.ex Coffs International Stadium 20 May 2023.
– No responsibility is accepted for tickets purchased from unauthorised sellers; these may be refused entry, no exceptions.
– The re-sale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
– All Ticketek enquries are to be through Ticketek website: https://help.ticketek.com.au/hc/en-us/categories/360000150768-General-Information
AGE RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES
– All children under 5 free entry, babies are allowed in arms in for all grandstand ticket holders.
– All children under 12 years of age must remain in the company of a responsible adult at all times.
– Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted in the bar areas at any time.
– Only limited parking is available in the Stadium carparks.
GETTING A LIFT
– A public drop-off/pick-up point will be set up on Stadium Drive, with a short walk to the main gate.
– A shuttle bus service will commence at 12pm and looping every 15 minutes until kickoff picking up and dropping off game patrons from the following locations. This service is included in ticket price:
– Sawtell – First Avenue (outside Sawtell RSL Club)
– Coffs Harbour CBD – Vernon Street (outside C.ex Coffs Club)
– Park Beach – York Street (outside York Street Oval) *return via Lower Park Beach Reserve for anyone wanting to attend Storyland music festival
– Toormina – Toormina Gardens Shopping Centre
Shuttle bus returns to the above locations from 4pm until all patrons have been picked up.
– A Taxi drop-off/pick-up bay is located on Stadium Drive.
Phone: Call 1300 665 915 Ticketek’s Accessible Seating booking line if you require special access, wheelchair or companion card seating. Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (AEST)
Online: Submit a request for accessible seating
The C.ex Coffs International Stadium is fully accessible with lifts available in both North and South Grandstands, and ramp access from ground level to the North and South of the grandstand buildings. Accessible pathways connect patrons with accessible needs to all areas throughout the venue. See map and details.
There will be a limited number of free accessible parking spaces available at the venue, located in the main stadium carpark, close to the entry gate.
– To access this area please ensure that your vehicle displays a current temporary or individual Mobility Parking Scheme permit and/or your Australian Disability Parking Permit.
– Spaces are limited so please allow plenty of time to get to the venue to secure a spot as Accessible Parking will be on a ‘first in first served’ basis.
Accessible Community Transport will be available on request from the pickup points listed in the Transport section – see Shuttle Bus above.
There are accessible toilets located in each of the venue’s public toilet areas.
WHAT TO BRING
– Event Tickets
– Valid photo ID
– Empty water bottle (not glass) – refill stations available
– Picnic Rugs and low-to-the ground festival chairs preferred (for General Admission)
– Homemade/ Picnic Goods (No commercial food or beverages)
– Small bags only (bag size cannot exceed 30cm x 30cm x 10cm)
– Jacket or poncho for inclement weather – umbrellas, tents and sun shades will not be permitted
– Sunscreen and sun hat
– Comfortable shoes
– Cash and EFTPOS card. Please be aware that there are no ATM facilities at the venue. Bar and food outlets will accept cash and EFTPOS.
Prohibited items are not allowed into the venue. They include, but are not limited to:
– Bags larger than 30cm x 30cm x 10cm in size
– Glass, cans including aerosol can or metal containers of any style
– Alcoholic beverages
– Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices
– Laser pens / pointers
– Drones (with the exception of approved, licensed operators only)
– Guns, knives or other dangerous weapons
– Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance or affect patron viewing
– Whistles, hooters and horns and other musical instruments (eg. drums)
– Confetti and shredded paper
– Scooters, roller-skates, skateboards, push bikes, Segways or other unauthorised means of transportation
– Animals (with the exception of certified service animals)
– Other items as determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
Any Prohibited Items will be confiscated.
Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
– The event will proceed rain or shine. Only exceptionally severe weather conditions will affect the match so be prepared.
– Umbrellas, tents and sun shades are not permitted in the venue, so bring a raincoat or poncho if the weather is inclement.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
– C.ex Coffs International Stadium is a fully licensed and catered venue and is strictly no BYO alcoholic beverages. This will be enforced by security at the entry gates
– A range of food and beverages will be available for purchase on site. Do not bring commercially prepared food into the venue
– Free drinking water will be available in the venue – bring an empty water bottle (no glass)
– EFTPOS and cash are available at food and beverage outlets – there will no ATM facilities on site
– Children under 18 years of age are not permitted in the bar areas at any time.
Proof of age photo ID is required to purchase and consume alcohol, and service will not be provided to patrons who are under 18 years of age or intoxicated. Acceptable ID is:
– Current and valid Australian Photo Driver’s Licence or Learner’s Permit
– Passport (either current or expired less than 2 years ago and has not been cancelled)
– KEYPASS Photo ID Card or equivalent Proof of Age Card
– Australian Birth Certificate (copy is okay) PLUS a Current Photo ID (e.g. student card). We must be
able to verify both your age and your photo ID, we cannot accept one without the other.
The venue and promoter reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol. No alcohol can be removed from the venue.
We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise – thank you.
Smoking, including e-cigs and/or vapes, is prohibited in most parts of the venue. There will be one dedicated smoking area on the North Warm Up Field. This will be sectioned off and there will be signage.
Medical services will be in attendance for the duration of the event.
For information on visiting the Coffs Coast and accommodation options CLICK HERE