NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE RETURNS TO COFFS HARBOUR FRIDAY 5 JULY!
After a successful NRL event for the past three years, the C.ex Coffs International Stadium will host another Telstra Premiership Game in 2024. With the Coffs Coast firmly on the radar of elite national sports teams and competitions of all types, local and visiting NRL fans are excited for the return of the Cronulla Sharks and Gold Coast Titans on Friday, July 5, 2024.
Tickets on sale 10am, Wednesday February 14.
Transport & Event Information
GAME DAY & TIMES
FRIDAY, July 5, 2024
6pm: Game time
- We recommend carpooling to the game as there is limited on-site parking.
- Your ticket includes a free shuttle bus transfer from one of four locations. See map below.
- On-demand accessible transfers are available at each shuttle bus location – speak to staff at the locations to arrange a pick up by The Community Transport Co.
– Taxi drop-off & pick-up bays on Stadium Drive
Free Shuttle Buses:
– See info below
Getting a lift:
– Drop-off & pick-up point on Stadium Drive – two min walk to/from gate
– Limited spaces available in Stadium car park; valid permit must be displayed
– More information on accessibility at C.ex Coffs International Stadium
Private charter/hotel/club courtesy buses:
– Drop-off & pick-up on Phil Hawthorne Drive. Bus providers must reserve drop-off and pick-up times by emailing: email@example.com
FREE SHUTTLE BUSES
- Buses run to the venue buses commencing 3pm
- Buses will depart the venue leaving at regular intervals
- Pick-up & drop-off points are listed below.
FOOD & DRINK
- Food trucks and bars operate at the venue (EFTPOS preferred)
- Bring an empty soft water bottle (600ml only; no glass, metal or hard plastic) to refill at free water stations
- No Alcohol permitted
- No commercially prepared food or beverages permitted
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Bag restrictions are in place, and bag checks will be conducted by security at the venue
- YOU CAN BRING: Picnic blankets (hill only), camping chairs
- YOU CAN’T BRING: Shade structures