On the Coffs Coast there are a number of places to stopover for a night or two in your own self-contained vehicle or tent.
With 29 camp sites positioned by a peaceful creek and access through sand dunes to the beach it is a comfortable and relaxed destination.
Located in Yuragir National Park at Memorial Park via Barcoongere Way. This is an unsealed road and it is advisable to use a 4WD to access this location during wet weather.
- Sites cannot be pre-booked at this location and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Fees per night: $12.30 per adult, $6.30 per child. Payable on entry to park by a coin operated machine. (please check for up to date pricing)
- Facilities: Toilets are longdrop or composting, Picnic Tables, Wood bbq’s – bring own wood and check fire bans. Please note there is no water available at this site.
- Pets not allowed.
Station Creek campground is in the southern precinct of Yuraygir National Park. To get there:
- From Pacific Highway, take the McPhillips Road turn-off approximately 30km south of Grafton, or 25km north of Coffs Harbour.
- Continue for around 13km to the park entrance and then follow the signs to the campground.
Barcoongere Way is not recommended for any vehicles due to severe road damage.
Tent, caravan and camping areas are available on this large, grassy, pet-friendly campground. With powered and unpowered sites and basic facilities available, this relaxed and budget-friendly campground is the perfect place for a stop-over on a longer journey.
- To book a site please contact the Caretaker on 0428 582 314
- Fees per night per vehicle: $15 unpowered site, $25 powered site (Please check for up to date pricing)
- Address: 14 Bridge St, Glenreagh NSW 2450
Located on a 230 acre estate, this is a great base camp to explore the beautiful Coffs Coast. Suitable for Motorhomes, RVs, 4WDs, 2WDs, camper trailers and tents. They can accommodate All vehicles with great all-weather access straight off Bucca road. Direct access to Lower Bucca State Forest to start your 4WDing adventures.
- Fees: From $20pn (Please check for up to date pricing).
- Address: 1119 Bucca Rd, Bucca NSW 2450
- Contact: 0421 748 895
Located in the quiet community of Ulong, midway between Coffs Harbour and Dorrigo via Coramba, the Ulong showgrounds offers unpowered sites along a picturesque creek for $5 per night. (Please check for up to date pricing).
- Showers are available, and arrangements for access should be made at the Ulong General store in the main street on arrival.
- Phone: 02 6654 5320.
- Address: 13 Pine Ave, Ulong NSW 2450
Pitch your tent or park your van on our little cattle farm with beautiful heritage-listed trees. The property has access to a lovely creek and waterholes with waterfalls and swing rope for you to enjoy. Guests must be fully self-contained with their own toilet/shower facilities and must take all waste and rubbish with them on departure.Located close to Sawtell beaches, Toormina shops and C.ex Coffs International Stadium and playing fields. Come and stay in this beautiful rural setting which is still on 7mins to town.
- Fees: $66pn -2 guests (Please check for up to date pricing).
- Sorry, no pets.