Must See & Do
- Watch the sunrise over Point Lookout with spectacular views over the Bellingen Valley
- Visit Wollomombi Falls (2nd highest waterfall in Australia)
- Enjoy a tour of Armidale on the Heritage Tour Bus
- Visit Saumarez Homestead
- Camp in the wilderness
- Take on a forest Mountain Bike Ride
- Visit the New England Regional Art Gallery
Discover World Heritage National Parks, enjoy cool-climate wines and explore picturesque Armidale with its gracious cathedrals, stately buildings, and fine art galleries and museums. There are outdoor adventures to enjoy, ancient rainforest to explore, and delicious food and wine to savour.
The charming towns of Guyra, Walcha and Uralla are all within an easy drive of Armidale and near striking waterfalls, deep gorges, marvellous rivers, ancient rainforest and abundant wildlife. New England’s national parks boast an extensive gorge wilderness with over 500 kilometres of wild and scenic rivers.
Discover a unique natural playground with magnificent waterfalls, rainforests and exotic flora and fauna.