Thursday kicks off the Rally at the Ceremonial Start and Show at the new Coffs Jetty location – but there are plenty of things to do around town before kick off!
- The Big Banana on the Pacific Highway just north of Coffs Harbour is Australia’s original Big Thing! Enjoy an action-packed day in the Fun Park with water slides, laser tag, mini-golf, toboggan rides, ice-skating and the biggest slide in the southern hemisphere… and finish off with a choc-coated frozen banana in the cafe. A great day out for the whole family.
- While you are at the Big Banana, don’t miss the Candy Kitchen where you can watch delicious sweat treats being created by hand and buy some to take home.
- And if you’re looking for a hands-on food experience, book a class at The Cheesemaking Workshop, also located at the Big Banana. This award-winning business teaches visitors to make their own cheese at home, and also supplies cheesemaking equipment and books. You’ll also find the biggest selection of cheeses to purchase anyone one the coast!
- Head to the Coffs Harbour Jetty Foreshores for some fun in the sun on the beach, a walk on the historic jetty and a great feed of fresh caught fish and chips from the Coffs Harbour Fishermen’s Cooperative.
- Burn some rubber at the F1 Kart Hire, right next door to Rally Central. you can experience the exhilarating thrill of racing around the track, just like the Rally drivers.
- And don’t forget, you can head out to Rally Central at the Coffs Coast Sport and Leisure Park for all the action of the pits, Rally merchandise, pop-up Visitor Information services, and the opportunity to meet drivers and crews. It’s FREE and open 7am to 7pm from Thursday to Sunday during Rally.
Going Bananas Café @ The Big Banana Fun Park
Start your big fun day at The Big Banana Fun Park early with a visit to our famous Cafe and ...
The Cheesemaking Workshop
The Cheesemaking Workshop and Cheese Deli is unique to the Coffs Coast... and the workshops are fun, easy and informative! and you ...
Coffs Harbour Marina and Jetty Area
The old timber jetty in the harbour is the place to promenade, sit and fish, photograph sunrise or watch swimmers, ...