Wisteria Cottage is a beautiful boutique cottage located on a heritage property in the heart of Bellingen, but tucked away in a quiet, lovely garden with birds, frogs, veggie patch, fruit trees and fountains.
It is very private, separated from the main house by lush gardens. It is located only 100 hundred metres away from the township of Bellingen, with its many cafes, restaurants, shops, markets, art galleries and quirky atmosphere, yet with the serenity of an adjoining rural setting.
The cottage features include:
• Ensuite bathroom
• Kitchenette with cooking appliances, fridge, iron &
ironing board, etc
• Gas BBQ on the large verandah
• Queen size bed and wardrobe
• All linen and towels are provided
• Large LCD TV and DVD player, sound system
• Split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
• Dining table and chairs
• Free broadband wi-fi
• On site parking
• Private outdoor sitting areas
And generous breakfast provisions!