JANUARY 15 Competition – Terms and Conditions
Sydney Sixers members who attend the GambleAware Sydney Smash on January 15 at the SCG are automatically entered in the competition and are in with a chance of winning a $4,000 family holiday to the Coffs Coast!
Who is the Promoter?
The Competition has two co-promoters:
- Coffs Harbour City Council trading as Coffs Coast, located at 2 Castle Street, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cricket NSW trading as New South Wales Cricket Association, located at 6 Herb Elliott Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
What is the Competition?
- ‘Catch a Coffs Coast Holiday’ is a trade promotion open to holders of a Sydney Sixers membership who are in attendance at the Sydney Sixers game scheduled January 15, 2022 at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG).
- The winning entrant will be drawn randomly by the Sydney Sixers during the first innings of the game on January 15, 2022 at the SCG.
- The winning entrant will be notified via SMS during the first innings of the game on January 15, 2022 at the SCG.
- If, for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Sydney Sixers, the January 15 game does not go ahead at the SCG as scheduled, the prize will be drawn at a later date from the pool of all Sydney Sixers members instead. In this situation, the requirement to be in attendance at the SCG will not apply.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, a redeemer consents to, the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The redeemer agrees that, they will participate in all reasonable promotional activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
What IS the Prize?
The Family Prize (2 Adults and 2 Children) includes:
- Return flights between Sydney and Coffs Harbour for a family of four which will be purchased by Coffs Harbour City Council when the names of the winning entrant is known
- Three nights in a beach-side deluxe cabin or villa at one of the award-winning Coffs Coast Holiday Parks
- Dolphin Marine Conservation Park family pass
- The Big Banana Fun Park, Big Bunch of Fun Family Pass
- Family Jetty Bike Ride with Montem Bike Tour
- Bush Tucker and Medicine Tour for the family at Yarrawarra Cultural Centre
- Ropes Course at Treetop Adventure Park for the family
- Dining vouchers for Jetty Beach House, Surf St Café and The Kiosk @ Sawtell
- Car hire included.
- The prize must be taken before 15 January 2023. Travel dates may be restricted by supply deliverables. The prize is not valid for use past this date. The total prize is valued at $3,995. Additional people, extra nightly charges and extra flight charges must be paid by the winner.
- All vouchers and unused credit are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. Flight bookings are subject to prevailing terms and conditions available through Qantas or Virgin.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. The flights must be taken in conjunction with the accommodation and activity prize. The prize is for the promotion winners’ use only and cannot be handed / gifted / sold to a third party.
- Prize winners will be encouraged to share their Coffs Coast Holiday experience through social media using #CoffsCoast #PlaceofPlenty #ECOCoffsCoast
Competition Time Frame
The ‘Catch a Coffs Coast Holiday’ promotion is valid on Janaury 15, 2022. The winning entrant will be announced on Janaury 15, 2022 during the Innings Break of the Sydney Sixers match taking place at the SCG.
- Entry is automatic for all Sydney Sixers members in attendance at the Sydney Sixers scheduled game on Janaury 15, 2022 at the SCG.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged eighteen (18) years or over.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Competition winners will be chosen from eligible entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an invalid entry.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
To be eligible for the competition entries must complete the following:
- Sign up for a Sydney Sixers membership before 11.59pm January 14, 2022.
- Be in attendance at the scheduled Sydney Sixers game on January 15 at the SCG.
Costs and Expenses
Entry to the ‘Catch a Coffs Coast Holiday’ is free. Entrants are responsible for all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and no reimbursement of any associated costs will occur, even when the entry is chosen as the winning entry.
The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where it reasonably suspects unlawful or improper conduct, an infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights and /or a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Only the winners Personal Information will be provided to the suppliers of the prize and the entrants give their permission for their information to be provided should they be declared the winner.
- Entries and entrant information will be collected and managed in accordance with the promoters Privacy Statement and the provision of the Privacy & Personal Information Protection Act.
Prize winner notification
- The winner will be contacted by SMS during the first innings of the Sydney Sixers game scheduled for Janaury 15, 2022 at the SCG
- The winner must be at the game to claim their prize. The winner will be interviewed during the Innings Break, where they will be awarded the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected.
- The winner will be contacted by Coffs Coast (or a representative) to confirm the name, contact details, travel party details and preferred date of travel. After confirmation of travel dates and participants, the winner will receive vouchers to use during their Coffs Coast Holiday.
Prize Package TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions related to booking for accommodation, flights car hire and activities will be issued by the booking agent upon confirmation of booking by the prize winners.