Connect Deeply, Tread Lightly (4 days and 3 nights itinerary)
Pack up the Family and head to the beautiful Coffs Coast. Explore a number of the region’s nature experiences, and unique fun attractions creating a lifetime of memories.
Stay in a Surf Villa at the award-winning Big4 Park Beach Holiday Park – the perfect base, just a hop, skip and jump to the beach. The kids will be entertained for hours enjoying the holiday park’s many facilities including the mini-golf course, jumping pillow and swimming pool.
From exciting tours including family bike rides, cultural experiences, swinging through the trees or meeting friendly marine critters, the Family Escapades Itinerary has something to keep everyone on the go and smiling!
DAY 1: FRIDAY
The family arrives at Big4 Park Beach Holiday Park
- Three nights accommodation in a Surf Villa. The kids can enjoy mini golf, jumping pillow and the adventure swimming pool
- Visit Coffs Coast Wildlife Sanctuary, Animal Carer Experience, where you learn how the team works to protect precious marine and other wildlife and the oceans and environment every day.
- Ride or walk along the Coffs Creek Walk, swim at Jetty Beach and walk the iconic Jetty. You may even spot a turtle or dolphin cruising by.
- Watch the sunset over the beach with dinner at Jetty Beach House
DAY 2: SATURDAY
Plenty of Outdoor Adventure and Culture
- Carve up the waves with an early Morning Surf at Macauleys Beach
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast with ocean views at Surf Club Restaurant and Bar
- Paddle with the direct descendants of the land with Wajaana Yaam Gumbaynggirr Adventure Tours at Coffs Creek
- Lunch at Supply Cafe serving fresh, wholesome and delicious fare
- Swing through the trees at Treetop Adventures or discover the local indigenous stories on the Gumgali Track walk
- Enjoy dinner in a relaxed, authentic atmosphere with delicious food at Element Bar
DAY 3: SUNDAY
On the Water with Nature
- Breakfast on the go – Old Johns at the Jetty strip or choose your favourite food vendor at the Harbourside Markets
- The Big Banana Fun Park
- Discover an eco-accredited green oasis at the heart of Coffs Harbour with a picnic lunch at the Botanic Garden
- Join a Whale Watching / Swim with Whales adventure (Seasonal) or Solitary Eco Adventure Boat Ride with Jetty Dive
- Enjoy daily caught fresh seafood or cooked Fish and Chips from Coffs Harbour Fishermen’s Coop
Day 4: Monday
Soaking up some more of Coffs Harbour Nature
READ MORE INSPIRATIONAL STORIES
For more local inspiration on fabulous free things to do, holiday fun and how to connect deeply and tread lightly while discovering our place of plenty – learn more in our below blog stories.