Learn how to make water carrying baskets from palm fronds!
Join local Gumbaynggirr artist and weaver, Lilly Clegg in the crafting of water carrying baskets
(Not suitable for small children, as we use sharp needles, though possible with adult help).
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Have Braille and tactile signage on all information and paths of travel
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Use floors/coverings which are slip resistant, firm and smooth
- Use non-slip tiles in the bathroom or slip resistant matting
- Have grab rails in the bathroom
- Provide seating in common areas including reception area
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Have a wheelchair/scooter charging station (power point) in an accessible location
- Have step free outdoor pathways (includes picnic areas, barbecues and shelters)
- Have step free access to restaurant, lounge and bar
- Have step free access to the conference or function room
- Have a wheelchair accessible toilet / shower and change room
- Provides general access facilities and services for people with access needs.
- Offer multiple options for booking - web, email, phone