Get ready to ‘go bush’ as the National Cartoon Gallery hosts Australia’s best bush cartoons.
‘Going Bush!’ presents tales from outback Australia. This exhibition centres around the much-loved Clancy comic strip and features work from some of Australia’s best cartoonists.
‘Going Bush!’ explores the triumphs and tribulations that many have faced living in regional and remote areas.
Come and see the people, places and events that have become a part of Australia’s outback story.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Have an accessible public toilet which is unlocked
- Have a wheelchair accessible toilet / shower and change room
- Have step free outdoor pathways (includes picnic areas, barbecues and shelters)
- Have a step free main entrance to the building and/or reception area (includes ramps or slopes with a maximum gradient of 1:14, otherwise are too steep for wheelchairs)
- Have step free access to restaurant, lounge and bar
- Have step free access to the conference or function room
- Have accessible seating areas in theatrette
- Have lifts with enough space for people using a mobility aid to enter and turn around to use the lift buttons. Buttons are at accessible height.
- Have doorways which are easy to open and have lever handles (doorways 850mm or wider when open and not heavy)
- Provides general access facilities and services for people with access needs.
- Offer multiple options for booking - web, email, phone
- Accept the Companion Card
- Employ people with disability
- Train your staff in disability awareness
- Website meets WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards