Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre invites you to experience Gumbaynggirr Culture first hand with our Bushtucker & Medicine Tour and Tasting.
Learn the native foods, ancient medicines and various fibre plants used in healing and weaving by Gumbaynggirr people for thousands of years!
And afterwards, coming back to the Centre to sample some gourmet bush tucker treats made by local Gumbaynggirr Chef at The Pipeclay Café.
To book please call their friendly staff at Yarrawarra on the number provided.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Use floors/coverings which are slip resistant, firm and smooth
- Use non-slip tiles in the bathroom or slip resistant matting
- Have grab rails in the bathroom
- Provide seating in common areas including reception area
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Have a wheelchair/scooter charging station (power point) in an accessible location
- Have step free outdoor pathways (includes picnic areas, barbecues and shelters)
- Have step free access to restaurant, lounge and bar
- Have step free access to the conference or function room
- Have lifts with enough space for people using a mobility aid to enter and turn around to use the lift buttons. Buttons are at accessible height.
- Have a wheelchair accessible toilet / shower and change room
- Provides general access facilities and services for people with access needs.
- Offer multiple options for booking - web, email, phone
- Offer a range of contact methods for receiving complaints