Enjoy a unique half day Art and Food experience in the stunning surroundings of the Coffs Harbour Botanic Gardens.
Bite Food Tours are hosting this creative food and art event as part of the North Coast Festival of Flavour.
All inclusive picnic lunch, bites, and art materials for you to create an artwork with an edible botanic theme.
No art experience necessary, beginners welcome.
WHAT WE’LL DO
• Take a curated walk through a sensory plant garden
• Paint a botanic-themed artwork on canvas with acrylic paint
• Enjoy a picnic lunch outdoors, featuring locally grown or produced Coffs Coast flavours
• All art materials including paints, brushes, canvas, art apron, and sit down easels
• Zero% bubbly on arrival* and delicious sips during the day
• Morning tea of chai hot chocolate and blissful bites
• A delicious picnic lunchbox of local flavours – choose a vegetarian, or non-vegetarian option
• Local produce display table for purchases and tastings
*Please note: the Botanic Gardens venue is alcohol-free – instead you will sip some deliciously creative alternatives.