The Coffs Harbour Creative Arts Group members’ final exhibition for the year showcases a wide variety of art- with any theme, any style, and any media.
There’s sure to be something for everyone to enjoy in this exhibition.
All artwork is for sale and is a chance to secure a unique, local, and original work of art.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Use floors/coverings which are slip resistant, firm and smooth
- Use non-slip tiles in the bathroom or slip resistant matting
- Have grab rails in the bathroom
- Provide seating in common areas including reception area
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Have doorways which are easy to open and have lever handles (doorways 850mm or wider when open and not heavy)
- Have an accessible public toilet which is unlocked
- Have a wheelchair accessible toilet / shower and change room
- Provides general access facilities and services for people with access needs.
- Offer multiple options for booking - web, email, phone
- Offer a range of contact methods for receiving complaints
- Ask all visitors if there are any specific needs to be met
- Advise tour guides of the access needs of guests at the time of booking (includes pick up and drop off requirements)