John Thiering brings a collection of painted cartoons on the theme of human behaviour, using the subject of human and animal integration, both physically and behaviourally.
$8.00 - $10.00
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Have an accessible public toilet which is unlocked
- Have a wheelchair accessible toilet / shower and change room
- Have step free outdoor pathways (includes picnic areas, barbecues and shelters)
- Have a step free main entrance to the building and/or reception area (includes ramps or slopes with a maximum gradient of 1:14, otherwise are too steep for wheelchairs)
- Have step free access to restaurant, lounge and bar
- Have step free access to the conference or function room
- Have accessible seating areas in theatrette
- Have lifts with enough space for people using a mobility aid to enter and turn around to use the lift buttons. Buttons are at accessible height.
- Have doorways which are easy to open and have lever handles (doorways 850mm or wider when open and not heavy)
- Provides general access facilities and services for people with access needs.
- Offer multiple options for booking - web, email, phone
- Accept the Companion Card
- Employ people with disability
- Train your staff in disability awareness
- Website meets WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards