FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
UPDATE: ELTON WILL BE ONSTAGE AT 7.15pm ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT
GETTING TO THE CONCERT
- There is NO PARKING available at the venue or surrounding streets (with the exception of designated Accessible Parking – valid permit required).
- Your concert ticket includes free shuttle bus transfer from one of five locations. PDF shuttle bus map >
- See information below for details on free shuttle bus transfers, as well as taxi, private bus charter, and public and accessible drop-off/pick-up points.
- We recommend you get to the venue in good time before the start of the show, as extensive security screening will be in place at the point of entry.
- Explosives sweeps will be conducted at the venue.
- There are no pass-outs available for this event.
- See below for a list of prohibited items. Any prohibited items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
- Backpacks of any size will NOT be permitted.
- Only small bags up to 30cm x 30cm x 10cm in size will be allowed in to the venue.
- All patrons with bags will be subject to bag checking and other security measures at the external entry gate upon arrival at the venue.
- To make your entry as quick as possible, we encourage patrons to leave bags at home.
- Food trucks and bars open at the venue from 4pm. No BYO food or drinks permitted.
- Bring an empty water bottle (soft material, 600ml maximum size) to refill at free water stations. (No glass, metal, wood or hard plastic bottles).
- No chairs or cushions of any kind, including inflatables, are permitted.
- No umbrellas permitted.
- While these concerts are reserved seating, please note that patrons may stand or be encouraged to stand during the performance. Please be considerate of those around you and have a great night!
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW, INCLUDING THE EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Show Dates: Tuesday 25 February and Wednesday 26 February, 2020
- Box Office Open: 2:00pm
- Gates Open: 4:00pm
- Bars and Food Outlets Open: 4:00pm
- Tate Sheridan: 5:30pm
- NEW TIME – Elton John: 7:15pm
*All running times are subject to change without notice.
C.ex Coffs International Stadium
Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE.
Stadium Drive is an event clearway, and a number of access roads are closed.
Your concert ticket includes free bus transfer from one of five locations – see maps below.
See large map below for taxi, private charter and public drop off points.
FREE SHUTTLE BUSES
• Buses run to the venue from five locations between 3:30pm and 8:30pm, leaving approximately every 20 minutes.
• Buses continually depart the venue to the same five locations from 10pm.
• At least one bus per route will be accessible for wheelchairs. Provided by Community Transport.
GETTING A LIFT
• Public drop-off/pick-up point on Stadium Drive – two minute walk to gate.
• Located on Phil Hawthorne Drive (limited spaces) – valid permit must be displayed.
• Taxi drop-off/pick-up bay on Stadium Drive.
PRIVATE CHARTER AND HOTEL OR CLUB COURTESY BUSES
• Drop-off/pick-up on Phil Hawthorne Drive.
• Bus providers must reserve drop-off and pick-up times by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
• There is no parking available for charter/private buses at the venue.
FREE SHUTTLE BUS LOCATIONS
Buses are free with your concert ticket
Buses return to the same locations after the concert.
Buses pick-up/drop-off locations are:
- Coffs CBD – C.ex Club, Castle Street (Google map) The Castle St carpark will be open until the last shuttlebus has arrived back from the concert.
- Coffs Jetty Foreshores, Jordan Esplanade (Google map)
- Sawtell RSL Club, First Avenue (Google map)
- Park Beach – adjacent to York Street Oval, York Street (Google map)
- Toormina Gardens Shopping Centre, Toormina Road (Google map)
- Concert tickets
- Valid photo ID
- Small bags only (cannot exceed 30cm x 30cm x 10cm in size)
- There will be free water refill stations available at the venue. Patrons may bring in empty soft refillable water bottles no larger than 600ml in size. (No glass, metal, wood or hard plastic bottles).
- Jacket or poncho for inclement weather. Umbrellas, tents and sun shades will not be permitted.
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Small personal cameras and camera phones are permitted. Professional cameras with detachable lenses and all video recording devices (including GoPros, iPads and tablets) are not permitted.
- Cash and EFTPOS card. Please be aware that there are limited ATM facilities at the venue. Bar and food outlets will accept cash and EFTPOS.
Prohibited items are not allowed into the venue. They include, but are not limited to:
- Chairs or cushions of any kind, including inflatables
- Backpacks of any size
- Bags larger than 30cm x 30cm x 10cm in size
- All beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). There will be free water refill stations available at the event.
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors, perfumes, etc.)
- Metal and hard plastic containers (drink bottles, cups, etc.)
- Soft refillable water bottles larger than 600ml in size
- Hydration packs and reservoirs (e.g. Camelbaks)
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar)
- iPads and tablets
- Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment)
- Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks)
- Air horns
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles)
- Illegal substances
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers explosives, or any fire twirling equipment
- Fires and open flames
- Flammable liquids
- Musical instruments
- Sound systems
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens
- Drones or other remote-control devices
- Anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc.)
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items
- Eskies, coolers or any hard food and beverage storage vessels
- Umbrellas, tents and sunshades
- Confetti or shredded paper
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), personal vaporisers
- Large flags or banners
- Kites or sky lanterns
- Toy guns, water guns or slingshots
- Prams, pushers, strollers, baby capsules, car seats or bassinets
- Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous
Any Prohibited Items will be confiscated.
Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
Please call Ticketek’s Accessible Seating booking line if you have ticketing queries related to special access, wheelchair or companion card seating. Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 8:00pm, Sundays & public holidays 9:00am – 5:00pm. (AEST)
- Phone: Call 1300 665 915
There will be a limited number of free accessible parking spaces available at the venue, located on Phil Hawthorne Drive, close to one of the entry gates.
To access this area please ensure that your vehicle displays a current temporary or individual Mobility Parking Scheme permit and/or your Australian Disability Parking Permit.
Spaces are limited so please allow plenty of time to get to the venue to secure a spot.
Accessible Shuttle Buses
Community Transport will be providing accessible buses (wheelchair friendly) for each of the free shuttle bus routes. Find route locations under the Transport & Shuttle Buses section.
Drop Off Point
There is a dedicated Accessible drop off / pick up point on Phil Hawthorne Drive.
There will be accessible toilets located in each of the venue’s public toilet areas.
Tickets are available here.
Ticketek is the only authorised ticket seller for Elton John’s Farewell Yellow Brick Road Coffs Harbour concerts. No responsibility is accepted for tickets purchased from unauthorised sellers; these may be refused entry, no exceptions.
The re-sale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Reserved Seating Patrons
While reserved seating is available at this concert, please note that patrons may stand during the performance. Please be considerate of those around you and have a great night!
Age Restrictions and Guidelines
All children under 18 years of age must remain in the company of a responsible adult at all times.
Children under 18 years of age are not permitted in the bar areas at any time.
Chugg Entertainment does not recommend attendance at the events by children aged 5 years and under.
Download your tickets to your Mobile Device before you arrive at the venue. Locate the link to your tickets in your confirmation email or SMS sent at time of purchase.
If you can’t locate your confirmation email or SMS, don’t worry Ticketek will send you an SMS reminder with links to your mobile tickets on the morning of show.
Phone network congestion can cause delays upon entry, so as a back up, we recommend taking a screenshot of your tickets and storing them in your phone’s photo album
If you selected Print-At Home, these would have already been sent to your inbox. Alternatively you can also log into your online Ticketek order history to access your tickets and print from there.
VIP package customers will be emailed further instructions in the week prior to the concert, so please keep an eye on the email address used when you purchased your event ticket(s).
Ticketek and Chugg Entertainment are unable to provide information on VIP Package redemption, so please contact EltonJohnVIP@aegpresents.com with any queries.
C.ex Coffs International Stadium is a fully licensed and catered venue and is strictly no BYO food or beverages (including water). This will be enforced by security at the entry gates.
A large range of food and beverages will be available for purchase on site from 4pm. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free food options will be available.
Free drinking water will be available in the venue and patrons may bring in empty soft refillable water bottles 600ml or less in size.
EFTPOS and cash are available at food and beverage outlets, and there will be limited ATM facilities on site.
Children under 18 years of age are not permitted in the bar areas at any time.
Proof of age photo ID is required to purchase and consume alcohol, and service will not be provided to patrons who are under 18 years of age or intoxicated. Acceptable ID is:
- Current and valid Australian Photo Driver’s Licence or Learner’s Permit
- Passport (either current or expired less than 2 years ago and has not been cancelled)
- KEYPASS Photo ID Card or equivalent Proof of Age Card
- Australian Birth Certificate (copy is okay) PLUS a Current Photo ID (e.g. student card). We must be able to verify both your age and your photo ID, we cannot accept one without the other.
The venue and promoter reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol. No alcohol can be removed from the concert site.
The concert will proceed rain or shine. Only exceptionally severe weather conditions will affect the performance so be prepared.
Umbrellas, tents and sun shades are not permitted in the venue, so bring a raincoat or poncho if inclement weather is predicted.
Smoking, including e-cigs and/or vapes, is prohibited in all parts of the venue.
Medical services will be in attendance.
Two cloakrooms will operate on event day, located near venue entry gates.
The cost is $5 per item.
Please be aware that you can only access the cloakrooms from outside the venue, and pass-outs are not allowed. Please ensure you utilise the cloakroom facility BEFORE entering the venue.
As there are two cloakrooms in operation, you will only be able to collect items from the same cloakroom that you dropped off.
We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise – thank you.
- You can read the full Event Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
- Please refer to the Ticketek website for the full Terms & Conditions of Sale relating to the sale of tickets.
Chugg Entertainment makes every attempt to ensure that all information is correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to amend any or all of the information on this page without notice.