The Coffs Coast has recently been certified as NSW’s first ECO Destination by Ecotourism Australia. To celebrate, we want your help to showcase the diversity of flora, fauna and natural beauty we have across our place of plenty.
Capture the essence of the Coffs Coast as an ECO Destination for your chance to win!
Find out more about the Coffs Coast’s ECO Destination certification, what it means and how it was achieved.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
– The competition is open to all – enter via the online entry form.
– Please include your photo in JPEG or PNG format suitable to be printed in A4 format (vertical or horizontal).
– Each person may submit one entry only.
– Twelve (12) winners will be selected by a judging panel and their photos will be purchased by Destination Coffs Coast for $200 each. These photos and their stories may be used in marketing for the Coffs Coast.
– A People’s Choice Award will win the photographer a tour with an Eco-certified Coffs Coast operator.
Submit your photo/s by midnight on Tuesday 31 May, 2022.
– All entries will be on display at the Coffs Coast Botanic Garden as part of the All One Under the Sun Festival on Sunday June 19, 2022.
– All entries may be displayed on the Coffs Coast website www.coffscoast.com.au and associated social media platforms until June 30 to showcase the competition.
– Photos will be judged alongside their title and description based on originality, creativity, relevance to the ECO Destination theme, story, technical execution and ‘wow’ factor.
– The top 12 photos will be decided by a judging panel made up of tourism, environment and creative industry representatives.
– A People’s Choice Award will be decided by a people’s vote from attendees Coffs Coast Botanic Garden as part of the All One Under the Sun Festival on Sunday June 19, 2022.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition opens Friday 6 May 2022 and closes Tuesday 31 May 2022 at midnight.
- Twelve (12) photos will be selected as winners.
- Each winner will be paid $200 for use of their photo for promotion as outlined in further points.
- Entry is open to all ages.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Eligible entrants must fill out an online form for their chance to win.
- The prizes will be awarded on Sunday 19 June 2022. The winners will be contacted within two business days.
- All entries will be on display at the Coffs Harbour Botanic Garden All One Under the Sun Festival on Sunday 19 June, 2022.
- People’s Choice Award will be voted on by the public at the Coffs Harbour Botanic Garden All One Under the Sun Festival on Sunday 19 June, 2022..
- The winner of the People’s Choice Award will win a tour with a Coffs Coast ECO certified operator.
- The Entrant agrees not to submit any photo, image or any other materials which constitutes a breach of a third party’s privacy or infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights including copyright or trademark, and the use by the Promoter material submitted by the entrant will not be in breach of any third party intellectual property rights including copyright or trademark.
- The Entrant grants The Promoter a licence to use the photosAll entries on the Coffs Coast website www.coffscoast.com.au and associated social media platforms until June 30 to showcase the competition.
- The winning Entrants grant The Promoter a licence to use the photographs, photographer names and stories for publicity purposes by Coffs Coast (including but not limited to websites and social media) for a period of 24 months from 31 May 2022.
- The Promoter of this competition is Coffs Harbour City Council, Cnr Coff & Castle St. Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Councillors, management and employees of Coffs Harbour City Council and their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Winners may be required to produce Proof of Identity to claim the prize.
- Winners are chosen by the Judging Panel and their decision is final.
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Personal information submitted by the Entrant will be used for the purpose of administering the Challenge and for any other purposes referred to in these terms and conditions.