Take a drive south of Coffs Harbour to Urunga for the day… there is so much to do on the way, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
- Make a stop at Boambee Beach and you can fulfil your dream of riding along a picturesque beach on a horse from HWH Stables if you book ahead.
- Boambee Beach Reserve is perfect for a swim and you can also hire a stand-up paddleboard or sea kayak, and get expert tips from C-Change Adventures.
- Don’t miss the Butterfly House at Bonville, the only one of its kind in NSW and an experience like no other. They also have an outdoor maze and lovely tea room.
- Get your motor running at Raleigh International Raceway and race your friends around the 1.1km Go Kart track. Unleash your wild side!
- At Raleigh Winery you can sample the range of unique boutique wines, red and white ports and their famous handmade brandy cremes in a variety of delicious flavours including choc/coconut, coffee, butterscotch, jaffa and choc/mint and a surprise blend of mango and passionfruit.
- The Urunga Boardwalk has to be one of the best boardwalks on the east coast, with spectacular views from the entire length of the boardwalk. Starting from the charming town of Urunga, the boardwalk passes along the banks of the Kalang River to the junction with the Bellinger River and out to the ocean.
- Also in Urunga, the Urunga Wetlands Walk includes a 450m scenic track around the park, and includes a 150m accessible boardwalk that stretches out over the wetland where you will see bird and aquatic life up close.
- Hungry Head Headland is located just south of the Urunga seaside village where the beach still exists in its natural setting with the headland overlooking the beach and mouth of Dalhousie Creek, surrounded by littoral rainforest.
- Come in and see the working display beehive at The Honey Place just south of Urunga and learn all about how bees work, and how honey is made. Don’t miss the homemade honey icecream!
HWH Stables – Riding School and Trail Rides
HWH Stables offers exciting horse riding tours throughout Coffs Harbour's foreshores and its Hinterland along with highly engaging and inspirational ...
Boambee Creek Estuary
The Boambee Creek Estuary is just a few minutes drive north of Sawtell and is a popular place for kayaking. Whether it’s a peaceful drift with the tide or a ...
Boambee Creek Reserve
Located on the beautiful Boambee Creek at Sawtell, this picturesque reserve is the ideal destination for families, groups and anyone ...
C-Change Adventures Kayak and Paddle Board Hire
C-Change Adventures Kayak and Paddle Board Hire is available by appointment and hire is available per hour, per half day, ...
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
The tranquil Coffs Harbour Butterfly House is an indoor tropical habitat for around 400 live Australian butterflies and offers visitors ...
Raleigh International Raceway
Hire a go-kart and "unleash your wild side". Raleigh International Raceway is located 15 minutes south of Coffs Harbour and ...
Urunga Wetlands Walk
The Urunga Wetlands walk includes a 450m scenic track around the park, and includes a 150m accessible boardwalk that stretches ...