Connect Deeply, Tread Lightly (4 days and 3 nights itinerary)
Want to explore and enjoy a gourmet getaway and connect with local indigenous culture?
Relax where the mountain ranges meet the ocean on the Coffs Coast.
Pack your bags and head to the beautiful Coffs Coast. Explore a number of the region’s nature experiences, foodie delights and unique attractions creating a lifetime of memories. Here’s just some of the exciting activities on offer including, cultural experiences, swinging through the trees or meeting friendly marine critters. The Spirited Away Itinerary has something to keep everyone on the go and smiling!
DAY 1: FRIDAY
Select from a large variety of accommodation options including poolside resorts, beachside holiday parks and luxury holiday homes.
- Ride or walk along the Coffs Creek Walk, swim at Jetty Beach and walk or ride the iconic Jetty. You may even spot a turtle or dolphin cruising by.
- Take a behind the scenes conservation tour at Coffs Coast Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sundowners and Tapas at Esme Bar and Kitchen
- Watch the sunset over the beach with dinner at Jetty Beach House
DAY 2: SATURDAY
Plenty of Outdoor Adventure and Culture
- Carve up the waves with an early Morning Surf at Macauleys Beach
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast with ocean views at Surf Club Restaurant and Bar
- Paddle with the direct descendants of the land with Wajaana Yaam Gumbaynggirr Adventure Tours at Coffs Creek
- Lunch at Supply Cafe serving fresh, wholesome and delicious fare
- Swing through the trees at Treetop Adventures or discover the local indigenous stories on the Gumgali Track walk
- Enjoy dinner in a relaxed, authentic atmosphere with delicious food at Element Bar
Here are some other favourites, Bite Food tours, Endota Day Spa, Critters Distillery, Bush Tucker & Medicine Tour with Yarrawarra Cultural Centre, Cheese making class with Artisan Cheese and Cooking School or select from one of our great Golf courses.
DAY 3: SUNDAY
On the Water with Nature
- Breakfast on the go – Old Johns at the Jetty strip or choose your favourite food vendor at the Harbourside Markets
- Discover an eco-accredited green oasis at the heart of Coffs Harbour with a picnic lunch at the Botanic Garden
- Enjoy daily caught fresh seafood or cooked Fish and Chips from Coffs Harbour Fishermen’s Coop
Day 4: Monday
Soaking up some more of Coffs Harbour Nature
- Nothing beats an early morning walk along the breakwall and up Muttonbird Island, taking in the spectacular 360-degree views of Coffs Harbour and the Orara Valley hinterland
- Grab a quick coffee or smoothie at The Green Galley on your way
- Sit down to breakfast made using the best locally sourced produce available at Cafe Aqua
READ MORE INSPIRATIONAL STORIES
For more local inspiration on fabulous free things to do, holiday fun and how to connect deeply and tread lightly while discovering our place of plenty – learn more in our below blog stories.