In a vibrant and varied community like ours, you’d expect to find a range of galleries highlighting our art & … Continued
With so many types of tours on offer, the hardest part will be deciding which ones you would like to … Continued
Welcome to a coast of flavours. Call in to a local restaurant, café or bistro – coast or countryside, you’ll … Continued
Whether you are looking for a boutique shopping experience by the waterfront or in a village, a dedicated undercover shopping … Continued
Have you ever ridden a Segway, been Zorbing, tried crab racing or joined a full moon canoe tour? Here is … Continued
If you are keen on experiencing flocks of birds, a troop of kangaroos, colony of Koalas, a shiver of sharks, a passel of possums or pod of dolphins you have come to the right place. Coffs Coast is a haven of critters and animals found both in their natural environment or at some of our top attractions.
Cascading down the white lace of a breaking wave or thundering through the rapids, throwing yourself out of a plane … Continued
Jump in, buckle up, unfold the map and head off into the wilderness – our region is made for touring. … Continued
Trails for the two-legged and two-wheeled kind of travelling include our great cycling routes – 18 in total, capturing Woolgoolga, Orara, … Continued
Kilometres of coastline, lakes, rivers, a 71,000 ha marine park, estuaries and waterways each provide a beautiful backdrop to a … Continued
Sports lovers rejoice – Coffs Coast offers a raft of activities for energetic bodies and minds! Whether you choose to participate … Continued
Coffs Coast’s unspoilt beaches, diverse wildlife, stunning national and marine parks and excellent fishing, diving and other nature-based outdoor adventure … Continued
Whether it’s for the little kids or even the big kids (including you), these attractions and activities will keep … Continued
What’s on your bucket list? Skydiving onto the beach, scuba diving with sharks, taking a camel ride along the sandy … Continued
If you are seeking a bespoke and authentic luxury experience in a stunning natural setting hosted by our naturally warm … Continued
Watch our feature film create your paradise. For access to our Coffs Coast video’s visit our Vimeo site at www.vimeo.com/coffscoast or www.youtube.com/coffscoast. Coffs … Continued
Romantic setting, stunning backdrop, breathtaking views ….. this is the idyllic weddings destination where World Heritage mountain areas, beautiful beaches … Continued
If you really want to immerse yourself in Coffs Coast’s natural environment, why not go camping? From basic tent sites … Continued
Coffs Coast offers some great photography spots especially those early morning and sunset images. Here are some of our popular spots.
1. Dorrigo Rainforest. Be fully immersed in one of the most spectacular World Heritage rainforests in Australia, especially just after heavy rain when the place turns into a waterfall wonderland.
2. Emerald has three beautiful beaches, but Look At Me Now headland is our favourite wilderness shot with the Kangaroos grazing in the sun against the dramatic ocean back drop. The locals call the middle beach at Emerald, Serenity and this is a great place to get some gorgeous landscape photos. For some top surfing imagery, try Emerald main beach which sports some supreme local surfing talent on a daily basis.
3. Arrawarra Headland is a popular spot for the long boarders, with a long, gentle peeling wave, but I love it for the Pandanus trees, ancient Aboriginal fish traps, playful dolphins and big sea turtles. At sunset the handout spot is the Point relaxing with a few mates.
4. The Coffs Marina and Jetty area is a good place to get around with the tripod and a wide-angle lens. The Jetty gives some great foreground interest to either the setting or rising sun.
5. Muttonbird Island is a must do for photographers with views of the marina, beaches and hinterland are breathtaking. During the winter months you can spot the passing whales.
We’d love to see your best shots! Share your #coffscoast photos but make sure you include the location.