Coffs Coast Marketing (CCM) functions as a specialist business unit of Coffs Harbour City Council (CHCC). The unit is focused on effectively marketing the Coffs Coast region as a visitor destination. Accordingly, CCM strategically targets the leisure and business tourism markets (on a local, regional, state & international scale).
In order to exceed expectations and effectively market the Coffs Coast region, a mix of marketing activities are undertaken (through various mediums). CCM advertises and promotes the region through various newspapers, magazines, television features and social media channels. Focal points of CCM’s promotional efforts are the Coffs Coast website, e-Newsletters, tactical and strategic marketing campaigns, participation in various state and regional campaigns, hosting media and tourism trade to familiarise them with the destination and products, and participation in trade and travel shows. CCM’s main aim is to raise awareness of the destination and encourage visitors to the region.
Coffs Coast Marketing works in partnership with (and is proudly associated with) a number of key stakeholders and industry representatives including Destination NSW, NSW Holidays, Mid North Coast NSW Regional Tourism Organisation, Tourism Coffs Coast association, Coffs Harbour Regional Airport, Coffs Harbour Sports Unit, transport operators, individual operators and various media outlets.
The Coffs Coast Marketing team consists of:
- Glenn Caldwell - Tourism Manager
- Nicole Moore - Tourism Marketing and Online
- Michelle Aubert - Conferences Manager
- Tammy Child - Marketing Administration
The Coffs Coast Visitor Information Centre is a part of the Coffs Coast Marketing team and consists of:
- Brian Bowers - Visitor Information Centre Manager
- Sheryl Attwood - Information Officer
- Mandy Nicol - Information Officer
- Bernadette Witjes - Information Officer
- Plus over 50 volunteers who offer their time to ensure visitors get the most out of their stay on Coffs Coast
Coffs Coast Conferences
Ph 02 6648 4834