Coffs Coast Travel App
Coffs Coast, a vibrant and colourful region on the North Coast of NSW is synonymous with golden sandy beaches, an island dotted coastline and where subtropical rainforest settings meet 270 million year old mountain escarpments. Here, on the Coffs Coast app you can find the top activities featured in the 101 Things to Do guide and hundreds of places to eat, drink and stay at your fingertips. Find out the distance to attractions through mapping and GPS technology, store your favourites and access some great discount vouchers along the way. To make the most of your holiday check out the best events, walking and cycling trails and scenic drive routes.
- VOTE – Your say goes a long way – so the top 101 activities are listed in voting order by app users. Simply click on the heart icon and the activity ranking order will change the next time the app is opened.
- HIDDEN GEMS – The app showcases some of the hidden gems and secret spots to the region. You can filter your search by area such as Dorrigo or Sawtell or by experience type including adventure, shopping, wildlife encounters or water activities to name a few.
- DID YOU KNOW? Each featured business shares details on how to enjoy your holiday and also offers a Did You Know? piece of trivia to entertain you, your friends or family along the way.
To help you make the most of your holiday, the official Coffs Coast app is free and features:
- Discount vouchers that change by season for food and wine, activities, accommodation and events
- Accommodation from villas to resorts, backpackers to holiday parks
- Food, Wine and Entertainment from modern Australian to cafes to cooking schools, simply browse the categories along the top by cuisine.
- Trails and Drives – including driving routes, walking trails, cycling and motorcycle routes with distances and stops along the way.
- 101 activities as ranked by app users. Click on a numbered category to reveal more including featured businesses. Activities can be filtered by category – arts, water activities, adventure, animal encounters, shopping and nature
- Map view with GPS locators to identify the nearest attractions, accommodation and dining
- Events filtered by sports, music, arts or food.
- Destinations including Bellingen, Dorrigo, Coffs Harbour, Woolgoolga, Sawtell, Urunga and more
- Filter or refine search results within any app category by experience type or region.
- Operator pages feature opening hours, visitor information, address, hyperlinked contact details, web links, a did you know trivia fact.
- Favourites so you can store their preferred listing
- Essentials travel information, Visitor Information Centres, weather.
- Social media– engage via facebook, twitter, instagram or YouTube.
Get inspired by the Coffs Coast travel guide app. Those who take the time to explore it will be well rewarded.